As of 2 PM today Monday April, 20th Highland Lake Golf Course is open.
We have many rules and guidelines we are going to operate by and need everyone to follow the new rules put in place.
1. 1 rider per cart
2. Sanitizing every cart after the round
3. Clubhouse is closed to the public.
4. On course restroom will be open and sanitized
5. Cups are placed upside down to avoid high touch areas. (Please leave flagstick in the hole. DO NOT TOUCH FLAGSTICK)
6. All Ball washers and rakes are removed from course.
When wanting to play please CALL AHEAD AND MAKE A TEE TIME. WE ARE WORKING ON TEE TIMES.
Any questions please call us at 765-983-7287.